OPEN TO ALL CURRENT USBC MEMBERS
Prize Money Awarded to the top 6 in each division**
Divisions may be consolidated depending on the number of entries per division.
Any division changes will be made prior to the start of competition.
THREE DIVISIONS (PENDING PARTICIPATION NUMBERS**):
• MASTERS* (Open Scratch)
• SENIOR MASTERS (Open Scratch, Aged 50+)
• APPRENTICE* (205 Avg-Under Handicap)
*Youth may participate, provided a USBC Scholarship waiver accompanies entry.
QUALIFYING FORMAT: 5 GAMES QUALIFYING FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
FINALS: The top 6 bowlers in each division will advance to a single game double elimination bracket. Champions will be crowned in each division.
OVERALL FINALS (PENDING FINAL DIVISIONS): The three champions will bowl a one game match (scratch) to determine the overall champion of the tournament.
$80 Per Person
Make checks payable to: SOUTHERN LA COUNTY USBC
PRECAUTIONS FOR COVID-19:
• Limiting to 4 people on a pair
• Masks required in the building. You may pull it down before each shot, but must be pulled up when you get off the lane.
• No guests or spectators accompanying participants
• Participants are required to wash their hands before check-in and before turning in any tournament paperwork
• Temperature check and waiver at Check-in
• Settee area will be thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant according to the manufacturer’s directions between each game.
Contact Andre at (323) 252-7904 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
AVERAGE VERIFICATION PRINT-OUTS FROM BOWL.COM ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL APPRENTICE ENTRIES.