2020 SOCAL QUEENS & PRINCESS
OPEN TO ALL CALIFORNIA USBC FEMALE MEMBERS
Prize Money Awarded to the top 6 in each division**
Divisions may be consolidated depending on the number of entries per division.
Any division changes will be made prior to the start of competition.
FOUR DIVISIONS (PENDING PARTICIPATION NUMBERS**):
• QUEENS* (Scratch)
• PRINCESS* (199 avg-under; Handicap)
• SENIOR QUEENS (Aged 50+; Scratch)
• SENIOR PRINCESS (Aged 50+ & 199 avg-under; Handicap)
*Youth are eligible to participate with signed USBC scholarship waivers.
QUALIFYING: (5) games, moving lanes each game.
FINALS: The top 6 bowlers in each division will advance to a single game double elimination bracket. Champions will be crowned in each division.
OVERALL FINALS (PENDING FINAL DIVISIONS): The four champions will bowl a one game match to determine the overall champion of the tournament. Handicap (90% of 200) will apply for the Princess and Senior Princess champions.
$80 Per Person
Make check or money order payable to: SOUTHERN LA COUNTY USBC
PRECAUTIONS FOR COVID-19:
• Limiting to 4 people on a pair
• Masks required in the building. You may pull it down before each shot, but must be pulled up when you get off the lane.
• No guests or spectators accompanying participants
• Participants are required to wash their hands before check-in and before turning in any tournament paperwork
• Temperature check and waiver at Check-in
• Settee area will be thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant according to the manufacturer’s directions between each game.
Contact Andre at (323) 252-7904 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
AVERAGE VERIFICATION PRINT-OUTS FROM BOWL.COM ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PRINCESS ENTRIES.