Southern LA County USBC & Orange County USBC
2020 SOCAL QUEENS & PRINCESS
OPEN TO ALL CALIFORNIA USBC FEMALE MEMBERS
Saturday, September 26, 2020
Check-in at 9am / Bowl at 10am
22771 Centre Dr.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM (updated 8/21/20)
ENTRIES CLOSE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
MAXIMUM OF 80 ENTRIES
50 entries received as of 9/14/20
PARTICIPATION WAIVER (COVID-19)
All participants must sign this waiver and turn in with entry. Thank you.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ENTRY WITH PAYPAL
Entry forms must still be submitted. Thank you.
Prize Money Awarded to the top 6 in each division**
Divisions may be consolidated depending on the number of entries per division.
Any division changes will be made prior to the start of competition.
The maximum capacity for the bowling center is 115 people, which includes 80 bowlers, center employees and tournament staff. We are taking volunteers on a first come, first serve basis to collect scores and sanitize pairs between games with the remaining spots (spots must be confirmed in advance). Absolutely no walk-in bowlers or spectators. We would like to help keep the tournament running and the center open, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
FOUR DIVISIONS (PENDING PARTICIPATION NUMBERS**):
• QUEENS* (Scratch)
• PRINCESS* (199 avg-under; Handicap)
• SENIOR QUEENS (Aged 50+; Scratch)
• SENIOR PRINCESS (Aged 50+ & 199 avg-under; Handicap)
*Youth are eligible to participate with signed USBC scholarship waivers. Download Youth Waiver here.
QUALIFYING: (5) games, moving lanes each game.
FINALS: The top 6 bowlers in each division will advance to a single game double elimination bracket. Champions will be crowned in each division.
OVERALL FINALS (PENDING FINAL DIVISIONS): The four champions will bowl a one game match to determine the overall champion of the tournament. Handicap (90% of 200) will apply for the Princess and Senior Princess champions.
$80 Per Person
Make check or money order payable to: SOUTHERN LA COUNTY USBC
PRECAUTIONS FOR COVID-19:
• Limiting to 4 people on a pair
• Masks required in the building. You may pull it down before each shot, but must be pulled up when you get off the lane.
• No guests or spectators accompanying participants
• Participants are required to wash their hands before check-in and before turning in any tournament paperwork
• Temperature check and waiver at Check-in
• Settee area will be thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant according to the manufacturer’s directions between each game.
Contact Andre at (323) 252-7904 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
AVERAGE VERIFICATION PRINT-OUTS FROM BOWL.COM ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PRINCESS ENTRIES.