The United States Bowling Congress has a national network of volunteers who manage more than 2,900 USBC local and state associations across the country.
They provide the following services to bowling centers and leagues:
- Managing and operating USBC local tournaments
- Administering, processing and reporting bowler information, tournament scores, award requests and association board data
- Promoting the sport of bowling through association websites, newsletters, news releases and public relations committees
- Offering local training and education opportunities
- Running fundraising events for charities