2020 YOUTH CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS
Team / Doubles & Singles / All-Events
Open to all certified youth members of the Southern LA County USBC. Bowlers compete in 4 person teams, doubles and singles events plus an optional all-events.
January 18-19, 2020
PALOS VERDES BOWL
3 games total bowled on the same pair of lanes
January 25-26, 2020
6 games total bowled on the same pair of lanes
First 3 games are for Doubles, last 3 games are for Singles.
- USBC Certified
- 3 Average Divisions
- Handicap: 100% of 200
- 4 Person Teams
- Scholarship awarded at least 1:10 per division/per event
- $50 scholarship for highest boy/girl scratch game
- $50 scholarship for highest boy/girl scratch series
- $50 scholarship for most pins over average for 3 game series (boy/girl)
- $50 scholarship for “Lloyd Stone Memorial Scholarship Award” – U12 division highest handicapped All-Event series (girl)
- $50 scholarship for “Phil Shelton Memorial Scholarship Award” – U12 division highest handicapped All-Event series (boy)
The top two bowlers (boys/girls) from each age division will qualify to the Phil Shelton Memorial tournament. Scholarship awards will be awarded for the highest points bowled over average.