Attention: League Secretaries,
- Remember that all bowlers in your league must submit a USBC membership card. Subs included! Failure to certify a bowler will result in league game forfeitures or possible suspension.
- Download the local award forms on our website. They are fillable pdf files, so you can type in the information.
- Submit check or money order payments with sanction cards. Only personal checks from Association Secretaries will be accepted. Make checks out to: “Southern LA County USBC”.
2019-20 USBC ADULT MEMBERSHIP:
- Standard USBC Membership: $25
- Senior League Sanction: $21 (*Purchased ONLY in a USBC Certified Senior League)
- Senior Sanction Upgrade to Standard League: $4 (*Upgrade to Standard Membership if bowling outside of senior league)
- Basic League Membership: $12 (16 weeks or less; No local awards, certified average only; one league only)
- Membership card only (POL): No Fee (*Membership purchased in another SLAC league)
- Local Transfer Fee (POA): $10 (*Membership purchased in another CA Association)
2019-20 USBC YOUTH MEMBERSHIP:
- Standard USBC Membership: $14
– Bowlopolis Upgrade (aged 9-up): Additional $3.50
– Upgrade to Junior Gold U12 Division: Additional $10
– Upgrade to Junior Gold U15 / U17 / U20 Division: Additional $30
- Special Olympics Membership: $20 (For those over aged 18; Doctor’s note required)
Congratulations to Stephanie Zavala! Her 859 series (279, 300, 280) bowled on 7/7/19 in the Mexican American Bowling Assoc. league at Del Rio Lanes was the highest adult female certified series in the nation for 2018-19. She will be receiving a special award from USBC National High Series Award for her outstanding achievement. CONGRATS!
CAL BOWL, Lakewood
2020 ADULT CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS
Team / Doubles & Singles / All-Events
Separate OPEN and WOMEN’S Divisions
Open to all certified adult members of the Southern LA County USBC.
- USBC Certified – Must be SLAC USBC members in order to participate
- 4 Person Teams
- Handicap: 100% of 220
- Champions will be honored at our Awards Luncheon on Sunday, May 17 at Mayfair Park in Lakewood.
Open to all SLAC members, youth and adult.
Saturday, February 8, 2020
DEL RIO LANES
ANNUAL MEETING, AWARDS & HALL OF FAME BANQUET
SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, May 17, 2020
Mayfair Park, Lakewood
• Summer Kit Distributions • USBC Updates
• Adult City Championships Awards • Hall of Fame Inductions
HARLEY’S VALLEY BOWL, Simi Valley
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Sunday, September 29, 2019
SLAC USBC Jerseys for Sale!
Visit Strike 12 Creations to order. Jerseys start at $54.99 plus tax and shipping. Free name customization on the back and three jersey styles to choose from (v-neck, quarter neck and crew). Ball manufacturer logos can be added for a nominal licensing fee. Allow 4 weeks for production and shipping. For a generic jersey with no name on the back, visit our tournaments or bowling office! We have select women’s v-neck jerseys available for a special sample sale price of $50 flat.
Visit Strike 12 Creations to order. Special pricing of $65 flat. Free name customization on the back. Ball manufacturer logos can be added for a nominal licensing fee. Allow 4 weeks for production and shipping.
STYLES AVAILABLE (S-5XL):
• Crew neck
• 3/4″ Zippered mock neck
• Ladies V-neck
To the members of the Southern LA County USBC Association,
Welcome SLAC bowler! First and foremost, I would like to thank the bowlers and board of directors for allowing me to continue to serve as the President of the Southern LA County USBC. Your confidence in my abilities and commitment is greatly appreciated and I plan to do all I can to live up to the responsibilities and expectations.
We have made progress in improving our services and we will continue to do so for the upcoming season. The Board of Directors and I will continue to work hard to provide the best product for the bowlers of the Southern LA County USBC, however if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would love to hear from you.
The association is already working on the entries for the Open, Women’s, Youth, BVL, and Senior tournaments. Participation is up in our annual championship tournaments, and we hope to continue that trend for the upcoming season. We ask that you give renewed support and vigorous participation in all of our local tournaments, as the future of this association rests on the participation of its membership.
Our youth bowlers are the future of the sport, so I would like to ask that ALL bowlers support our youth, and welcome those that have made the transition into adulthood. As a past youth bowler (many… many… many years ago), I can attest to the fact that bowling was a much needed outlet to get through the confusing period of what is known as “the teens”, so please support the youth bowlers, as they are not only the future of our sport, they are also the future of our society. We also welcome increased adult participation and involvement in our youth committee to raise funds to provide additional scholarship opportunities.
Let us all keep these words in mind and move forward as ONE united team to support and enhance the sport we all love!