Attention: League Secretaries,
- Remember that all bowlers in your league must submit a USBC membership card. Subs included! Failure to certify a bowler will result in league game forfeitures.
- Download the local award forms on our website. They are fillable pdf files, so you can type in the information.
- Submit check or money order payments with sanction cards. Only personal checks from Association Secretaries will be accepted. Also, please make checks out to: “Southern LA County USBC”. The bank does not like our SLAC USBC acronym. = (
We will be printing a small amount of hard copies. Books are $15 each. Please call us or email: email@example.com if you would like to purchase one. Thank you.
2018-19 USBC ADULT MEMBERSHIP:
- Standard USBC Membership: $25
($10 local + $2 state + $13 national)
- Senior League – Senior Sanction: $21
*Purchased ONLY in a USBC Certified Senior League
- Senior Sanction Upgrade to Standard League: $4
*Upgrade to Standard Membership (only if bowling outside of senior league)
- Membership card only (POL): No Fee
*Membership purchased in another SLAC league
- Local Transfer Fee (POA): $10
*Membership purchased in another CA Association
2018-19 USBC YOUTH MEMBERSHIP:
Standard USBC Membership: $14
(National Processing Fee: $4 + Local Processing Fee: $10)
– Bowlopolis Upgrade (aged 9-up): Additional $3.50
– Upgrade to Junior Gold U12 Division: Additional $10
– Upgrade to Junior Gold U15 / U17 / U20 Division: Additional $30
On this web site you will find information about upcoming meetings, tournaments and special events within the association. We have also have useful links and contact info for our local bowling centers. We are here to serve you, the bowler!A limited supply of these jerseys will be on-site for color and sizing purposes for the first weekend (April 6-7). We can sell them on-site for $50 each during the second weekend of the tournament (April 13-14). So come on out and see what these jerseys are all about! Everyone loves the fabric and how it keeps them cool while they are bowling. Plus, you have the iconic LA bowling association angel with you!
Unofficial Results posted
LEAGUE OFFICER APPRECIATION LUNCHEON
August 24, 2019
Cal Bowl, Lakewood
Sponsored by Strike 12 Creations Jerseys
Keystone Lanes, Norwalk
Sponsored by Strike 12 Creations Jerseys
To the members of the Southern LA County USBC Association,
Welcome SLAC bowler! First and foremost, I would like to thank the bowlers and board of directors for allowing me to continue to serve as the President of the Southern LA County USBC. Your confidence in my abilities and commitment is greatly appreciated and I plan to do all I can to live up to the responsibilities and expectations.
We have made progress in improving our services and we will continue to do so for the upcoming season. The Board of Directors and I will continue to work hard to provide the best product for the bowlers of the Southern LA County USBC, however if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would love to hear from you.
The association is already working on the entries for the Open, Women’s, Youth, BVL, and Senior tournaments. Participation is up in our annual championship tournaments, and we hope to continue that trend for the upcoming season. We ask that you give renewed support and vigorous participation in all of our local tournaments, as the future of this association rests on the participation of its membership.
Our youth bowlers are the future of the sport, so I would like to ask that ALL bowlers support our youth, and welcome those that have made the transition into adulthood. As a past youth bowler (many… many… many years ago), I can attest to the fact that bowling was a much needed outlet to get through the confusing period of what is known as “the teens”, so please support the youth bowlers, as they are not only the future of our sport, they are also the future of our society. We also welcome increased adult participation and involvement in our youth committee to raise funds to provide additional scholarship opportunities.
Let us all keep these words in mind and move forward as ONE united team to support and enhance the sport we all love!